“extend the 70% discount promo for SiteGround the whole week – until September 11th, 2017, 02:00:00 CDT”
Back to Business/Labor Day sale will only be valid from September 1, 2017, 02:00 CDT, till September 11, 2017, 02:00 CDT. Special prices for shared hosting will be valid only within the sale dates.
HOW DOES SITEGROUND COMPARE TO OTHER HOSTS?
3 Ways SiteGround Hosting is better then another other website hosting company on the market:
Fast Website Load Times
We have used Pingdom to test the loading time of identical WordPress websites hosted on the 12 different hosting companies. The faster loading result for SiteGround was achieved with the SuperCacher switched on for the website.Performance
- Industry average loading time: 4,7 sec
- Our loading time without cache: 1,7 sec
- Our loading time with cache: 1,3 sec
We can handle more traffic!
- Industry average hits handled: 2852
- Without cache we handle 3 times more: 8276
- With cache we can handle: over 230 000
Apart from loading speed, we have tested how many hits can be successfully handled in two minutes by each of the 12 accounts with the same test WordPress website. The test was done with the help of the Siege testing and benchmark utility. The higher number of handled hits by SiteGround was achieved with the SuperCacher switched on for the website.
Website Safety – HACK PROOF!
- WordPress vulnerability: not patched by anyone
- Joomla vulnerability: not patched by anyone
- Both vulnerabilities: patched by SiteGround only
SiteGround All 12 Others WP Touch Patched Vulnеrable Joomla! VirtueMart Patched Vulnеrable
We tested a WordPress and Joomla related vulnerabilities announce publicly more than a 1 month before the test. On all 12 tested hosts both vulnerability were still exploitable with no problem. At SiteGround both were patched on server level at SiteGround in up to 48 hours after their public announcement: WPTouch vulnerability patch and Virtuemart Vulnerability patch.
We guard you from your neighbors
- SiteGround was the first to apply isolation
- 3 of the tested hosts still not isolated
- 5 of the tested hosts could be better isolated
SiteGround were the pioneers in applying effective account isolation mechanisms to the shared hosting environment. Nowadays, most of the shared hosts apply similar techniques but it is still possible to see an environment that is not properly isolated.
Customer Service Second To NONE..
We pick up immediately!
- 4 companies had over 10 minutes wait time.
- Only 2 other companies picked up immediately.
- 90% of the hosts do not have non-US phone line.
When you call on the phone you usually have a pressing issue. Having your call picked up immediately is really important. Unfortunately this does not happened everywhere.
We solve the issue in 5 minutes!
- 2 of the tested companies have no chat support!
- Avg. wait time on chat before pick up: 10 min.
- Avg resolution: 21 min.
- Only 4 hosts solved the issue in under 10 minutes
We contacted the LiveChat of the 12 tested companies and SiteGround with one and the same simple request and recorded how much time was need for the issue resolution including the wait time before the chat was picked up.
Our first reply is in 8 minutes!
- Average Industry first reply near 8 hours.
- Only 2 companies are below 1 hour.
- No other company is below 10 minutes!
We resolve more issues faster!
- Only SiteGround and 4 other companies resolved all the three issues.
- Average industry resolution time: 11 hours.
- SiteGround average resolution time: 31 minutes.
General WP Joomla AVG resolved SiteGround 31 min Host 1 55 min Host 2 6h 20min Host 3 10h 45min Host 4 24h 90min Host 5 3h 30min Host 6 6h 30min Host 7 9h 10min Host 8 18h 30min Host 9 47min Host 10 37h Host 11 n/a Host 12 n/a
We asked each company 3 questions over their ticketing systems: one general, one WordPress related and one Joomla related. We averaged the first response time and the resolution times for each company base on these three questions.
Let me know if you have any questions below! Love to hear from you!